At The Cumming Company, we are committed to developing our resources — and that includes human resources. In order to conserve costs, improve quality and bring efficiency to our operations, we have invested in developing an experienced in-house team to handle all aspects of production. The Company controls every facet of the oil and gas development process, enabling us to provide critical services at industry-standard rates, eliminate errors, and avoid over-spending. Our in-house office and field personnel have processed, drilled, completed and operated over 300 current and historical wells in the Fort Worth basin. Each of our team members is fully committed to developing producing oil and gas wells, for the benefit of CCI and its partners.
Vertically Integrated. Mutually Aligned.
Through vertical integration, we are able to achieve the best possible results for our Company and its partners. Our services include Corporate Office support, Drilling and Completion work, and management of Daily Operations.
- Permits, compliance, reporting and interfacing with governmental agencies
- Requesting and reviewing bids and quotations for outside services
- Creating time-lines and scheduling for both company-provided and supplier-provided services
- Reviewing costs and quality of services provided
- Immediate, daily production monitoring to maximize cashflow
- AFE monitoring, payment of suppliers and reconciliation of expenses
- Document creation including assignments, transfers, title opinions and curative work
- Monthly payment of oil and gas income
- Monthly generation of statments and accounting
- Year-end tax documents for federal reports
Drilling & Completion
- Supervisor over drilling and completion
- Supervisor over well production
- Pipeline development and management expertise
- Full-time company "pumpers" who oversee well production
- Daily monitoring of every producing well
- 24-hour emergency response to production problem of safety issue
- Pipeline and compression monitoring
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a meeting.